Ancient turquoise doors between purple columns in Rome, Italy
Dad jokes brought to you by Rick Grimes
I can’t fucking breathe
never forget that loud rock n roll is the most important thing in the universe
Reblog if you want your followers to put the Pokémon they think Best Represents you into your ask box.
yes pls that would mak mi dei 🍤
- other country: wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- america: there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- other country: we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- america: no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- other country: gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- america: wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- other country: nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- america: if only there was a way.............................
*choking back tears* wanna fight
Harp Seal (Phoca groenlandicus)
the majestic flapflaps…
Wait, are those breaching mantas?
no they are the majestic flapflaps
ppl in the metalocalypse fandom that say that toki is their fav character but in fact he s not bc they pair him with skwisgaar :)
The only way I ship it in with a clean conscience besides like a weird somewhat-culture-based bromance sibling-esque push and shove but also strange affinity for each other thing is in a real cool au where Skwis is not a giant egotistical douchebag jerkface and is actually nice to Toki for reasons other than getting into his pants. That’s the shit I do like.
But to be quite honest I don’t ship Toki like… Romantically much and definitely not in a sexual sense with anyone. I dunno, it’s not my cup of tea. I find him very childlike and sweet in nature and I’d feel very dirty (and not in the nice way) if I ever corrupted his adorable, cute image in any way. That’s just wrong imo. Toki ams friend not fucktoys. ^.^ Now Pickles on the other hand… ;)